Tuesday, June 7, 2011

growing

Well, I have just returned from evangelizing at the University of Oregon with my brother in law Mason and our brother in Christ Keith. It was so amazing! Now this is the third time i have went to do this and i have been reflecting on this on how much not only my faith but my confidence has grown not just through this outreach, but through my home life and my relationship with God himself. When I first started going to the U of O I was so intimidated and nervous that i maybe talked to one person and handed out like 5 tracts, and that's being very generous. The second time i probably doubled my attempts from before, woo hoo! But man, today i had a hand on my shoulder, and i know it was Christs hand leading me. I was amazed how confident i was. We all were! God's blessing was there with us today for sure!! It is the most amazing feeling in the world to do the work of God, with his blessing, with amazing people that i do all of this with! I really think that with the grace of God that we really touched some people and planted some seeds that i pray grow full and chock full of good fruit. From the white board, tract hand-outs, open air ( which Mason always does and blows me away every time ), and just the conversations that we had with just about everyone who came by us today.........mind blowing. Thank the Lord for this mind and heart that He has givin me to open my eyes to this broken dark world i live in and not only give it meaning, but give us a voice and the truth of the gospel to " combat " the giants in this land. Glory to God, my hero, my lord, my savior!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment